Venison Loin and Stir-Fried Vegetables
By July 26, 2013Published:
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Prep: 15 mins
- Cook: 15 mins
- Ready In: 60 mins
An easy, healthy recipe to help you clean out your freezer full of venison.
- 1 lb. venison loin
- 1 package Black Nugget Marinade Sportsman's Table Item #CYC1837
- 1 1/2 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup grape tomatoes sliced in half
- 1 can sliced black olives
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 cup baby bella mushrooms sliced
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper
- Cut venison loin into one-inch thick steaks and soak overnight in Black Nugget Marinade. Remove from marinade and cook on hot skillet for 2 min. per side or on a George Foreman Grill for 2 1/2 min. total. Do not overcook. Remove, cover and keep warm. In a separate skillet, stir-fry vegetables and seasonings for 5 min. Add tomatoes after 3-4 min. to simply heat through. Arrange venison steaks in a serving dish and pour vegetables around/over them.
No comments yet.