Broiled Salmon with Myron’s 20 Gauge Sauce is a delicious, easy, fast, and healthy dish. Salmon is very high in protein and low in sodium which makes it desirable for many of us. Salmon is also a great source of B6, B12, Thiamin, Selenium, Niacin, and Phosphorus. Myron’s 20 gauge game sauce offers a great flavor to this fish. The ginger root is optional, but in our opinion a smart move. Ginger adds a tangy freshness, and a mild sweetness to fish that we think would be missed if omitted from this dish. This recipe also works well with bluefish and bass. This recipe works with grilling instead of broiling if preferred.Share This:
Broiled Salmon with Myron's 20 Gauge Game Sauce
By February 15, 2016Published:
- Yield: 4 (4 Servings)
- Prep: 60 mins
- Cook: 7 mins
- Ready In: 1 hr 7 mins
A fast, easy, delicious and healthy recipe ! Seriously what more can we ask for!!
- 4 fillets, 6 oz. each salmon fillets
- 1 fresh ginger root sliced thin
- 1 lemon or lime juice squeezed
- 1 red pepper sliced into rings
- 1/2 cup Myron's 20 Gauge Sauce
- In a tightly closed zip-lock plastic bag, marinate fillets for an hour with just enough Myron's 20 gauge game sauce to coat, squeeze the air out. Set oven to broil and preheat until very hot (550 degrees). Place fish on a lightly oiled sheet pan. Broil until fish just starts to flake, not more than 7 minutes. Remove and garnish with very thin sliced sweet red pepper slices, fresh ginger root slivers, a drizzle of Myron's 20 Gauge Sauce, and a spritz of lemon or lime juice. Broil close to heat for 1 minute to barely char on top.