This Venison Chili Recipe is quick, easy, and delicious. The packet of Chili Spice Seasoning Mix from www.SportsmansTable.com truly makes it quick, easy, and delicious. Not to mention, how it warms the soul on a cold winter night!! Makes one feel blessed to be part of a hunting family.Share This:
By November 1, 2013Published:
- Yield: 6 Servings
- Prep: 20 mins
- Cook: 45 mins
- Ready In: 1 hr 5 mins
Venison Chili... a great way to use your ground deer meat. Easy and delicious.
- 1 lb. ground venison
- 1 28 oz. can crushed tomatoes or diced fresh tomatoes
- 1 14 oz. can red kidney beans
- 2 each habanero peppers chopped fine seeds removed
- 1 3.75 oz. package chili seasoning mix www.Sportsmanstable.com Item #CYC2141
- 1 medium onion diced
- 1 green bell peppers seeds removed
- 2 cherry hot peppers seeds removed
- Brown ground venison, add onions and peppers mid way through cooking venison. Then add tomatoes, beans, and chili seasoning packet. Simmer/Cook on low for an additional 35 minutes or until flavors are well blended.