Red Dog Pheasant Bake with Broccoli & Mushrooms
By July 26, 2013Published:
- Yield: 6 Servings
- Prep: 15 mins
- Cook: 45 mins
- Ready In: 2 hrs 0 min
A classic casserole is transformed using pheasant instead of chicken!
- 4 breasts of pheasant boneless and skinless
- 1 can cream of broccoli soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 cup uncooked instant brown rice
- 4 oz. sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 tbs. Red Dog Rub Sportsman's Table Item # MG101
- 1 pinch black pepper to taste
- Stir soup, water, rice, mushrooms, onion, and broccoli in a 2-3 qt. shallow baking dish. Top with pheasant. Sprinkle pheasant with Red Dog Rub and black pepper. Bake for 30-35 min. at 300 degrees or until pheasant is cooked (but still pink) through and the rice is tender.
No comments yet.