Thank you to David Mitchell from Rohnert Park, CA for sharing your recipe.Share This:
BBQ'd Turkey Balls
By July 26, 2013Published:
- Prep: 15 mins
- Cook: 15 mins
- Ready In: 60 mins
This recipes is great with any game bird.
- 4 breasts wild turkey duck, quail, dove or any game bird will work with this recipe, cut into finger size strips
- 2 tbs. teriyaki sauce
- 1 lb. maple hickory smoked bacon
- 1 jalapeno pepper chopped small
- 2 bottles beer your favorite brand
- 1 box toothpicks soak 25 toothpicks in beer
- Cut the meat in strips, marinate in Teriyaki and your choice of seasonings for an hour or so, you decide. Fire up BBQ to med. high to high. Wrap in bacon and skewer with beer soaked tooth picks as you see fit with a pc. of jalapeno in the middle. Open another beer cause this is hard work. Put on the BBQ , watch and turn frequently cause the bacon will want to start a bon-fire if your not paying attention and drinking another beer. Poke a little hole in the cap of the top of a bottle of water to put out the fires. Don't waste the beer !!!! 10 to 15 min. they should be just right. Don't go by the bacon go by your game thickness and length. Have another beer and enjoy with your friends !