Red Dog Duck Recipe is a great ending to a fun day out waterfowling! With a good dog and some luck, you can enjoy this as much as we did. Red dog duck recipe is easy to make in the crock pot so it is perfect after a long day on the river.
Red Dog Rub is a great seasoning for all kinds of dishes.
Red Dog Duck Recipe
By July 26, 2013Published:
- Yield: 6 Servings
- Prep: 20 mins
- Cook: 4 hrs 15 mins
- Ready In: 9 hrs 10 mins
Red Dog Duck Recipe is a great ending to a fun day out waterfowling! With a good dog and some luck, you can enjoy this as much as we …
- 4 whole ducks skinned, breast fillet, legs and thighs
- 2 tbs. Red Dog Rub Sportsman's Table Item No. MG101
- 4 tbs. Venison Roast and Seasoning Rub Sportsman's Table Item #3627
- 1 cup duck sauce any brand
- 1 tbs. corn starch alter amount to your taste to thicken
- Place duck parts in a crock pot. Sprinkle with Red Dog Rub and Sportsman's Table Venison Roast and Seasoning Rub. Cover with water and cook on high setting for 4 hrs. Remove duck and place in a baking dish. Spread the duck sauce over the top generously. Broil in the oven for about 5 min. Thicken the broth from the duck with corn starch and use as a gravy.
No comments yet.