Thank you Mark Wolfskill from Pheasant Valley Farm, Robesonia, PA for sharing your Pheasant Valley Spicy Pheasant Nachos recipe with us. Check out Mark’s bird farm, bird hunting, dog training and shooting opportunities here www.PheasantValleyFarm.com. The Brown Dog Riba-Riba Rub is a unique blend featuring cocoa, Ancho chile, black pepper, coriander, turbinado sugar, herbs, cinnamon, garlic, Cayenne pepper, and sea salt.Share This:
Pheasant Valley Spicy Pheasant Nachos
By July 26, 2013Published:
- Yield: 8 Servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 7 mins
- Ready In: 34 mins
WOW-Theses Pheasant Valley Spicy Pheasant Nachos are better than your favorite bar or grill for finger foods.
- 3 breasts of pheasant filleted and cut into 1/2 in. strips
- 1/ stick butter
- 1/2 tsp. Brown Dog Riba-Riba Rub Sportsman's Table Item #MG110
- 2 tbs. sour cream
- 1 tsp. Louisianna Crystal Hot Sauce amount varies to taste
- 1 tsp. corn starch amount varies to desired thickeness
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced jalapeno peppers
- 1 2.25 oz. can sliced black olives
- Sautee pheasant strips in butter until all pink is gone. Add Brown Dog Riba-Riba Rub and sour cream, add Crystal hot sauce to the amount of heat you like, simmer while adding corn starch to thicken. Serve as nachos over tortilla chips. Sprinkle with shredded cheddar cheese, top with olives and jalapeno peppers (or serve on crackers).
No comments yet.