Easy Fish & Shrimp, from Complete Fish & Game Cookbook
By July 26, 2013Published:
- Yield: 6 Servings
- Prep: 6 mins
- Cook: 35 mins
- Ready In: 1 hr 22 mins
This recipe from Complete Fish and Game Cookbook. Sportsman's Table Item # SPB08
- 2 lbs. boneless fillets any fresh or frozen fish will work!
- 1 10 oz. can cream of shrimp soup
- 8 oz. fresh mushrooms sliced
- 4 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tbs. butter
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1 pinch paprika
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place fish fillets (flounder, channel and blue catfish work great) in a flat casserole dish greased with butter. Season with salt and pepper. Add the mushrooms. Pour the soup over all and spread it out smoothly. Distribute the cheese atop the soup, then sprinkle with paprika. Bake for 40 min. Depending on the size of the fish fillets, this may only need to bake for 25 min. Be careful not to overcook.