Allison's Garlic Hummus
By July 26, 2013Published:
- Yield: 6 Servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 5 mins
- Ready In: 30 mins
Hummus is expensive in the grocery store and very easy to make yourself. Give this recipe a try!
- 1 can garbanzo beans rinsed and drained
- 6 tbs. olive oil
- 1 tbs. fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 large garlic clove peeled and quartered
- 2 tsp. Red Dog Rub Sportsman's Table Item #MG101
- 1 pinch salt or to your taste
- 1 bag pita chips
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor. Pulse or puree until a paste is formed. Add additional olive oil as needed for desired consistency. Serve with pita chips.